Polypropylene rope is a type of synthetic rope that is known for being lightweight, strong and cost-efficient.
Polypropylene Rope is a great choice for jobs, hobbies and recreational use around water as it floats on the surface and won’t sink. And because it does not absorb water, it has excellent resistance to mildew, rot, petroleum products, marine organisms, acids and alkalis.
This buoyancy also gives it good dielectric properties, which means it won’t conduct an electric current if it touches a live electrical wire, so it’s a great choice to use if you’re working around utility wire, trimming trees, etc.
- Diamond Braided.
- Water, UV, Mildew, Rot, Petroleum Products, Marine Organisms, Acids and Alkalis Resistance.
- Floats on Water.
- Strong, Lightweight and Cost Efficient.
- Bright Color for Easy Identification.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Length: 100 ft.
- Thickness (Diameter): 3/8 in.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Rope Type: Diamond Braided
- Color: White or Blue